Sunday, July 24, 2011

Republican Presidential Candidate Andy Martin responds to Union Leader report

Andy Martin says he is committed to removing New Hampshire Republican Chairman Jack Kimball. Martin accuses Kimball of being incompetent and corrupt. The Manchester Union Leader reports there are efforts under foot by NH Republicans to remove Kimball as their head.




ANDY MARTIN /2012


“The Right Republican” for


President of the United States


Join the New Ronald Reagan Revolution


www.AndyMartinforPresident.com


E-mail: Andy@AndyMartinforPresident.com


Campaign mail:


P. O. Box 1851, New York, NY 10150-1851


Tel. (866) 706-2639 Fax (866) 707-2639



Blogs:


www.AndyforPresident.blogspot.com


www.AndyforPresident.wordpress.com


www.StopNorthernPass.blogspot.com


www.StopNorthernPass.wordpress.com


www.YouTube.com/Martinin2012



July 21, 2011



Re: Union Leader report on disarray in New Hampshire GOP



Dear Republican:



Because I am willing to take some of the credit, or blame, for the disarray in the New Hampshire GOP I thought you would appreciate my views on today’s story in the Manchester Union Leader. Here is a link to the original story:



http://www.unionleader.com/article/20110721/NEWS0605/110729985



I am the only presidential candidate who is “close to the ground” in New Hampshire. As many of you know my mother was born in Manchester, my grandparents are buried in Manchester, and I grew up spending summers and special family occasions in New Hampshire. Who knows? I might even move back.



While I am running a national campaign for president, my campaign style is somewhat different than my opponents due to my forty-five years of experience in the media. We are running a “local” campaign in New Hampshire, and not just a branch of a national effort. We are “local” everywhere across the United States.



We are developing local issues ("Save ‘The Balsams’", Stop Northern Pass) and it shows in our knowledge of the local party’s situation. But, ultimately, we are here to serve the people of New Hampshire, not just scarf up votes. I began in public service and my commitment has always been to serving the public, not the political establishment.



In February, without any provocation on my part, Jack Kimball attacked me based on allegations in a thirty year-old lawsuit. Kimball never called me, and made no opportunity to avoid a public brawl. Then Kimball was only too happy to use New Hampshire journal to spread his lies abut me and about the confrontation. Now the Union Leader suggests NH Journal is a scurrilous rag (I read both the UL and NHJ).



I promised in February to “scalp” Jack Kimball and I have every intention of continuing to try to do so:



http://www.wmur.com/new-hampshire-primary/26943703/detail.html



Kimball is a jerk who knew nothing about my record before he attacked me. I have a distinguished 45 year career of public service and political involvement, unlike Kimball who has no public service or political experience except his own self-involvement. [See www.AndyMartin.com]



Kimball’s use of his galpal Jennifer Horn to attack me on a local readio station confirmed Kimball’s incompetence. Horn said I should not be allowed to speak to NH Republicans because I had criticized President Obama too harshly. Oh, boo hoo. (You can hear her interview; I think someone posted it on the internet. If not, they should do so.) Horn is a nutcake.



Kimball leaked to NH Jorunal that he attacked me to protect the party’s finances. Hello? The party’s finances went down after he attacked me. Yes, down, way down.



I have been running radio ads attacking Kimball on local stations and those radio ads will continue as long as Kimball is chairman. You can listen to the ad on my web site.



I would be happy if Kimball stepped down, and I would allow bygones to be bygones. But as long as Kimball continues to try to undermine my campaign and uses some of his posse to treat me rudely, I will continue to run my ads attacking Kimball as a fraud. Kimball should have known better than to level false charges against a presidential candidate. That’s not his job. It the voters’ job, not Jack Kimball’s, to decide whom they want to support and oppose.



Finally, I love New Hampshire. Love, love, love. I am having a ball campaigning in New Hampshire and providing some leadership to Republicans that want a better way than Jack Kimball’s negativity and boorishness. And you can quote me on that. I am fighting to save 300 jobs in the North Country. Can Kimball or any other presidential candidate top my effort? I’ll be in court next week to save those 300 jobs. Where will Kimball be?



As always, if you have a question, please feel free to pick up the phone and speak with me personally. I’m one leader you can trust to tell you the truth, and I am not flat on my backside because of migraines. I give migraines, I don’t get them. Just ask Jack Kimball.



Best wishes,



ANDY



AM:sp



© Copyright by Andy Martin 2011 - All rights reserved


No comments:

Post a Comment