Wednesday, September 21, 2011

COUNTDOWN TO HONOLULU: Seven days to Andy Martin’s arrival in Hawai’i

For the past seven years Republican Presidential Candidate Andy Martin has been an indefatigable investigator and researcher into Barack Obama’s past. Andy will land in Hawai’i September 27th to resume his investigation into President Barack Obama’s family history. Watch for more updates as the countdown continues and as Andy searches for answers to the ultimate questions: Who is Barack Obama? Where did he come from? What does Obama believe? What is his real family history?



NEWS FROM:


ANDY MARTIN /2012


New Hampshire’s Favorite Son candidate


for President of the United States


Join the New Ronald Reagan Revolution


www.AndyMartinforPresident.com


E-mail: Andy@AndyMartinforPresident.com


P. O. Box 1851


New York, NY 10150-1851


Tel. (866) 706-2639



Blogs:



www.AndyforPresident.blogspot.com


www.AndyforPresident.wordpress.com


www.StopNorthernPass.blogspot.com


www.StopNorthernPass.wordpress.com


www.YouTube.com/Martinin2012



To become a regular subscriber to our campaign emails please send an email to Andy@AndyMartinforPresident.com and place “SUBSCRIBE” in the subject line.



ANDY MARTIN IS RETURNING TO HONOLULU TO CONTINUE HIS INVESTIGATION INTO BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA’S PAST



FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:



[NOTE: Most Americans initially became aware of Andy Martin in 2008 because of his relentless efforts to secure the release of Barack Obama’s secret Hawaiian birth certificate. But Andy Martin has been investigating Barack Obama for the past seven years. Andy was the first investigator to land in Honolulu to search for actual evidence of Barack Obama’s personal history. He produced an Internet movie on Obama in Hawai’i (see below) and a bestselling book. Andy’s interview with Sean Hannity became the most controversial video moment of the 2008 campaign. Andy continues to be profiled and pilloried by the leftist media.]




(NEW YORK) (September 21, 2011) My presidential campaign does not get a lot of attention from the national media. But you don’t hear me complain. Our tiny campaign budget limits the number of speaking invitations we can accept but we are still building up a subterranean national operation. Like the tortoise who is watching the other media stars “debate,” I just keep focused on moving ahead. In “First Primary” New Hampshire, our campaign is granite solid. In October we will be rolling out more states and a higher profile for the national effort.



What makes me different from other presidential candidates is that I’m not a professional politician. Although I’ve spent part of my entire life in national and state politics, I also have a life and a history outside politics. Unlike politicians, who travel as Roman proconsuls to foreign lands I’ve always gone overseas without official pageantry to detract from the reality of the local situation.



Most of all, I’ve been an investigator and analyst who has set up information networks around the world, corralled local sources and information, and provided cutting edge analysis and interpretation—often at odds with the U. S. Government’s rosy predictions and policies.



It was that love of foreign lands that originally motivated me to look into Barack Obama’s “autobiography” about his “goat-herd” father and his Kenyan origins. Obama began selling his “nativity narrative” nationally in 2004. Along the way my writing created the “Birther” movement as it was derisively nicknamed by the mainstream media.



I was probably the “investigator” Donald Trump was talking about earlier this year, because some of Trump’s comments looked as though they had been ripped right out of my earlier columns. Trump does not appear to have ever had any investigators of his own in Hawai’i. He never produced any evidence of anything but a promotional campaign for his TV show, using the Birther movement as a backdrop.



But in the background of the media frenzy surrounding Trump, I kept laboring on, digging, researching, sifting, analyzing.



One of the reasons I get under Obama’s skin, despite my lack of a high profile nationally, is that my research uncovers truths about the man that spread throughout the Internet. In 2007-2007 we assembled a “psychological profile” on Obama. If you read the “profile” in my book (or find it free on the Internet), my predictions as to what kind of a president Obama would be are uncanny.



And although I consider Obama a political adversary I do not hate the man. I am not a hateful person by nature. Trained as a lawyer I am definitively adversarial, but not hateful.



In the course of many visits to Hawai’i I have come to love the people there. Hawai’i has become a home-away-from-home. My sources have become a second family or, as it is called in Hawaiian, my “ohana.”



Do we know everything we need to know about Barack Obama? Not really. There are still secrets out there, mysteries, gaps. How did his family pay for the Punahou School, which has high prep school fees? Who socialized with him? What about Occidental College? More questions. On and on it goes.



The mainstream media pronounced the “Birther” movement dead and buried in April. But that is not the case “out there.” What has surprised me on the national campaign trail is the depth and persistence of the Birther movement. People still do not truth Obama; they do not trust his answers. They do not believe his story. And I keep digging, quietly, patiently, honestly.



Some people were afraid to speak with me in earlier trips to Honolulu. Maybe they will open up on this trip. Shortly after I arrived in Honolulu in 2008 and began efforts to meet with his grandmother, Obama turned his campaign plane around and pointed it at--where else?--Honolulu. I know Obama better than anyone. I am comfortable jabbing at him, standing up to him, challenging him.



The reasons why I am an unusual presidential candidate also make me a unique candidate for the national ticket. I get under Obama’s skin because he knows I have developed a “Hawaiian” attitude about my opposition. My thrusts at Obama are gentle, which is why they are so powerful. I try to find the facts and tell the truth, perhaps a later–day version of Dragnet’s Sergeant Joe Friday (“Just the facts, ma’am”). In Hawai’i they call me “McGarrett” after the fictional no-nonsense detective of the original Hawai’i 5-O. I am strictly a no-nonsense investigator, which is why I am still alive forty-four years after I made my first overseas trip. And why my efforts continue to bedevil Obama.



Obama keeps trying to attack me, undermine me, smear me. It’s a great compliment that he takes my efforts so seriously.



As soon as I can prepare a follow-up to these thoughts I’ll provide more detailed indication of where my research is heading on this trip to Honolulu.



If you have sent a contribution to support the research in Hawai’i, thanks for doing so. If not, consider doing so and stay tuned for what we discover about the mysterious Mr. Obama. There’s still a lot to learn about him. As Americans are learning every day.



In the meantime, please keep my presidential campaign in mind while I am working on your behalf in Honolulu. We’ll be booking future stateside speeches, meetings and events from Honolulu; we’ll be ready to roll when we return to the mainland on October 6th. Just as some of the other presidential candidates get exhausted or drop out, we’ll be rested and ready to rev up our campaign engines. And if you don’t think my presidential campaign is going anywhere, just keep an eye on what Obama & Co. are doing. They always have their eyes and their operatives on me. Frankly, I don’t blame them. As New Hampshire’s favorite son presidential candidate, I will be heard from. From coast-to-coast, and on to Honolulu.



Aloha.



--------------------------



MEDIA CONTACT: (866) 706-2639 or CELL (917) 664-9329
E-MAIL: Andy@AndyMartinforPresident.com



ujntsman wasd reelected in November, 2008. A few monrths later he resigned to serve
his president,” Barack Obama. SDo whyh was it so terrible that Palin resigned and Hutsman served evenless of his secondterm? Can I say “double standard” again.



What os this show us? Whetyher thessue s resigfnaitonsor religion,th emedia shamlessly create double standards tgo favr theiiberal medioa pets (fulldisclosure; I am ot aliberalmedia pet).


--------------------------


Please Donate:



www.AndyMartinforPresident.com


--------------------------


LINKS TO THIS STORY (cut and paste the entire link below and not just the underlined portion):



www.OrangeStatePress.com



--------------------------


ABOUT ANDY: Andy Martin’s family immigrated to Manchester, New Hampshire 100 years ago. His mom was born in Manchester. That’s why he’s New Hampshire’s “Favorite Son” presidential candidate. Today Andy is a legendary New York and Chicago-based muckraker, author, Internet columnist, talk television pioneer, radio talk show host, broadcaster and media critic. Chicago Public Radio calls Andy Martin a “boisterous Internet activist.” The Chicago Tribune calls him “Chicago’s own…political activist.” He has over forty years of background in radio and television. He is the author of “Obama: The Man Behind The Mask” [www.OrangeStatePress.com] and he produced the Internet film "Obama: The Hawaii’ Years” [www.BoycottHawaii.com]. Andy is the Executive Editor and publisher of the “Internet Powerhouse,” www.ContrarianCommentary.com. He comments on regional, national and international events with more than four decades of investigative and analytical experience both in the USA and around the world.



Martin has been a leading corruption fighter in Illinois and American politics and courts for over forty years. [www.AndyMartin.com] He is currently sponsoring www.AmericaisReadyforReform.com. See also www.FirstRespondersOnline.us; www.EnglishforAmerica.org



He holds a Juris Doctor degree from the University of Illinois College of Law and is a former adjunct professor of law at the City University of New York (LaGuardia CC, Bronx CC).

UPDATES:
www.twitter.com/AndyMartinUSA
www.Facebook.com/AndyMartin

Andy's columns are also posted at ContrarianCommentary.blogspot.com; ContrarianCommentary.wordpress.com.


ContrarianCommentary.typepad.com



[NOTE: We try to correct any typographical errors in our stories; find the latest version on our blogs.]


--------------------------


© Copyright by Andy Martin 2011 – All Rights Reserved


--------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment