Wednesday, April 20, 2011

“Birther” presidential campaign TV ads begin in Iowa

Republican Presidential Candidate Andy Martin, who created the “Birther” movement, began advertising in Iowa on Monday, April 18th. Nearly half of Iowa Republicans share Martin’s Birther concerns.



“Birther” TV ads in Iowa roil the presidential waters



NEWS FROM:


ANDY MARTIN /2012


“The Right Republican” for


President of the United States


Join the New Ronald Reagan Revolution


www.AndyMartinforPresident.com


E-mail: Andy@AndyMartinforPresident.com


375 Park Avenue, Suite 2607


New York, NY 10152


Tel. (866) 706-2639 Fax (866) 707-2639



Blogs:



www.AndyforPresident.blogspot.com


www.AndyforPresident.wordpress.com



FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:



Republican Presidential Candidate Andy Martin begins “Birther” TV ads in Iowa



Martin becomes the first presidential candidate to run TV ads anywhere in the 2012 presidential campaign



Martin will be heading for Iowa shortly; tickets have been purchased



Martin’s first Iowa TV ad is posted on his YouTube channel (see link below)



Martin says Iowa voters deserve an “adult choice” in the Republican Party caucuses



(NEW YORK)(April 20, 2011) Corruption-fighting Republican Presidential Candidate Andy Martin has begun running “Birther” TV ads in Iowa. Martin’s advertising coincided with a new poll that shows nearly half of Iowans have doubts about President Barack Obama’s origins (see link below).



Martin created the “Birther” movement in 2004 with his original columns questioning Obama’s family claims. Martin was the first independent Obama investigator to arrive in Honolulu; Andy has made numerous investigative trips to Hawai’i to research the president’s family tree.



Martin’s new Iowa ads become the first television ads in the 2012 presidential campaign to air in Iowa. Martin began advertising over WMUR-TV in Manchester, New Hampshire in March. More ads in more locations are in the final planning stage.



“We are carefully rolling out a national campaign, state-by-state,” Martin says. I may not be the flashiest presidential candidate but I can claim the ‘tortoise’ position in the race. None of the other candidates is sufficiently organized to run television ads. In fact, I am the only fully-announced candidate with a national campaign. The media’s Republican Party favorites are still ‘exploring’ their candidacies. They’re not sure yet if they have the ‘fire in the belly’ to take on Barack Obama.



“I started taking on Obama seven years ago and created the Birther movement from scratch. Over 100 million Americans now have doubts about Obama. I have proven I can tackle Obama. The other Republican candidates have not. I am a proven TV performer. They are not.



“While Donald Trump has made a splash with his statements on Obama, Trump’s allegations start and end with my original research. Trump has not released any ‘new’ information above what I presented after several missions and conferences in Hawai’i. I am well-known as a Hawai’i investigator. Trump’s investigators have not been identified. Their findings remain unknown.



“Ironically, I am probably the most qualified presidential candidate in the Republican field. Earlier this week I was asked by an interviewer, ‘what qualifies you to be president above the Birther issue?’ I responded that I had extensive foreign policy experience that none of the other Republican presidential ‘explorer scouts’ possess. I have lived in war zones, studied numerous languages, know military and intelligence operations backwards and forwards. On domestic issues, I trained as an economist at the University of Illinois. Once again, none of the other Republican presidential ‘explorers’ can match my credentials.



“No one else has my historic record of fighting political corruption. I have also refused to play ball with political hustlers and con men such as Ralph Reed. I come out of the Eliot Ness ‘Untouchable’ tradition in Chicago. In short, I am the ‘adult’ candidate in the Republican primary field.



“I am not as well known as some of the other candidates, but I am running a coherent, organized campaign. When I announced (see link below) I said my campaign would drive the agenda. The Birther question has preempted all others. We’re ‘driving.’ When I criticized the approach of Karl Rove and Dick Morris, Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity eventually changed sides and now support my approach.



“I think people can look at my YouTube channel (see link below) and see a lot of information that is presented in a rational, reasonable manner. I believe a presidential candidate can and must be held to a higher standard. My comments meet those criteria. Some of the other candidates do not. (Stay tuned.)



“My campaign has not received the same level of financial support as other candidates because I avoid exaggerated or histrionic gestures. Nevertheless, we have planned our first trip to Iowa and we will be doing the field work for the summer campaign. As people learn of my campaign, and as some of the ‘explorers’ fall by the wayside, interest in my candidacy will grow. I have a practical, down-to-earth Midwestern strategy that will sell well in Iowa,” Martin says. “And I am peddling ‘tough love’ to Iowans, not genuflection to special interests. ‘Integrity begins in Iowa,’ or it begins nowhere else.



“I don’t want to get into an argument with Donald Trump. But whatever you call me—dark horse, reformer, etc.—Barack Obama’s operatives have shown they are more concerned by my candidacy than Trump’s. After all, I am the only one producing actual evidence and credible comments about the Birther issue. Sooner or later, my credibility and solid performance will trump the competition, even on the Birther controversy.



“That’s also why the pro-Obama liberal media avoid interviewing me and prefer to put on ‘freak shows’ with less credible opponents of the president.



“My Iowa ads speak for themselves, and I believe they will speak well of me to Iowans.”



--------------------------


Please Donate:



www.AndyMartinforPresident.com


--------------------------



MEDIA CONTACT: (866) 706-2639 or CELL (917) 664-9329
E-MAIL: Andy@AndyMartinforPresident.com



--------------------------


LINKS TO THIS STORY (cut and paste the entire link below and not just the underlined portion):



http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0411/53417.html



http://articles.latimes.com/2010/dec/29/news/la-pn-andy-martin-announce-20101230



Andy Martin’s YouTube channel (a partial archive of birth certificate information):



www.YouTube.com/MartinIn2012



--------------------------



ABOUT ANDY: Chicago Public Radio calls Andy Martin a “boisterous Internet activist.” Andy is the legendary New York and Chicago-based muckraker, author, Internet columnist, talk television pioneer, radio talk show host, broadcaster and media critic. He has over forty years of background in radio and television and is the dean of Illinois media and communications. He promotes his best-selling book, “Obama: The Man Behind The Mask” [www.OrangeStatePress.com] and his Internet movie "Obama: The Hawaii’ Years” [www.BoycottHawaii.com]. Martin has been a leading corruption fighter in Illinois for over forty years. He is currently sponsoring www.AmericaisReadyforReform.com. See also www.FirstRespondersOnline.us; http://www.EnglishforAmerica.org/



Andy is the Executive Editor and publisher of the “Internet Powerhouse,” www.ContrarianCommentary.com. He comments on regional, national and world events with more than four decades of investigative and analytical experience.



He holds a Juris Doctor degree from the University of Illinois College of Law and is a former adjunct professor of law at the City University of New York (LaGuardia CC, Bronx CC).

UPDATES:
www.twitter.com/AndyMartinUSA
www.Facebook.com/AndyMartin

Andy's columns are also posted at ContrarianCommentary.blogspot.com; ContrarianCommentary.wordpress.com.


ContrarianCommentary.typepad.com



[NOTE: We try to correct any typographical errors in our stories; find the latest version on our blogs.]


--------------------------


© Copyright by Andy Martin 2011 – All Rights Reserved


--------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment