Friday, April 29, 2011

Republican Presidential Candidate Andy Martin prepares for an extensive Iowa campaign

Illinoisan Andy Martin opens efforts to join the Iowa Straw Poll, participate in the Iowa Republican Party’s Donald Trump Lincoln Day Dinner in June.




ANDY MARTIN /2012


“The Right Republican” for


President of the United States


Join the New Ronald Reagan Revolution


www.AndyMartinforPresident.com


E-mail: Andy@AndyMartinforPresident.com


375 Park Avenue, Suite 2607


New York, NY 10152


Tel. (866) 706-2639 Fax (866) 707-2639



Blogs:



www.AndyforPresident.blogspot.com


www.AndyforPresident.wordpress.com


www.YouTube.com/Martinin2012





April 29, 2011




Mr. Matt Strawn, Chairman


Iowa Republican Party


621 E. 9th Street


Des Moines, IA 50309


via fax (515) 282-9019




Dear Matt:



I hope we will be able to have a cordial and productive relationship. I am coming to Iowa tomorrow, Saturday, to launch my Iowa campaign. Some state chairmen want to be czars. I hope you believe in an open party. Ordinary voters are very sophisticated at winnowing out candidates; they should be given that opportunity.



I combine the attributes of a traditional Christian conservative with those of a corruption fighter, so I take a tough stance on conflicts of interest, dirty dealing and self-interested policies.



I am sure there will be some issues on which we disagree. But there will be many issues on which our views coincide. I am also faxing you copies of my two latest statements.



Monday I would like to meet with you or someone at your headquarters to discuss the Lincoln Day Dinner in June as well as participation in the Straw poll later in the summer. If your schedule does not permit you to meet with me I would appreciate it if you would please designate someone to meet with me to discuss the foregoing matters.



I will be staying at the Marriott Downtown Des Moines. My cell phone is (917) 664-9329.




With best wishes,




ANDY MARTIN




AM:sp



W/encl.


No comments:

Post a Comment