Friday, April 29, 2011

Republican presidential Candidate Andy Martin opens Iowa campaign today April 30th



This weekend Andy Martin heads for Iowa to open his campaign efforts in that state. Martin begins with a “fighting camp” in downtown Des Moines. A controversial news conference is expected Saturday afternoon.





ANDY MARTIN /2012



“The Right Republican” for



President of the United States



Join the New Ronald Reagan Revolution



www.AndyMartinforPresident.com



E-mail: Andy@AndyMartinforPresident.com



375 Park Avenue, Suite 2607



New York, NY 10152



Tel. (866) 706-2639 Fax (866) 707-2639





Blogs:





www.AndyforPresident.blogspot.com



www.AndyforPresident.wordpress.com



www.YouTube.com/Martinin2012







April 29, 2011





Dear Iowa Republican:





My campaign has already been running ads in Iowa. Saturday, tomorrow, I arrive in Des Moines to formally launch my Iowa presidential campaign. If you have not seen my Iowa ad, it can be found at www.YouTube.com/Martinin2012. We started running campaign ads in February in New Hampshire. Next month we will be creating a new set of ads for Iowa, New Hampshire and South Carolina.





Because this is my first trip back to Iowa we will not have a full schedule. That means I have more time to meet and speak informally with individual Republicans.





I am a pretty unique Republican presidential candidate. I combine the attributes of a traditional Christian conservative with an extensive record of fighting political and judicial corruption. For example when Senator Barack Obama reacted to the indictment of Tony Rezko by saying “who he?” I exposed that Obama was lying. I revealed that Obama and Rezko were joined at the hip.





My book, “Obama: The Man Behind the Mask,” was a compilation of my pioneering columns exposing every aspect of Obama’s hidden past. My efforts culminated in the release of Obama’s original, typewritten 1961 birth certificate earlier this week. Republicans are of two minds on Donald Trump but I want to make it clear I thought he did a great job forcing Obama to the mat on the birth issue. With Trump’s celebrity and my credibility we took down the president of the United States and exposed how he had been hiding an archival record of the presidency. There’s more to come.





I am not flying to Iowa to sell books but if you want a signed copy of my book ($10 for remaining copies) please send us an email on Friday and they will pack a copy for you in Chicago that you can pick up in Des Moines.





My “fighting camp” will be at the Marriott Downtown Des Moines. I invite you to call in advance and stop by Saturday afternoon, Sunday afternoon or any time Monday. We’ll be looking for interns to join the campaign and learn the ropes. And veteran volunteers are also welcome.





Let me talk politics, briefly. First, I am not aware of anyone who identifies himself or herself as a Republican presidential candidate that would not be an improvement on Obama. An empty Oval office would be an improvement. You have the first tier of candidates, which is largely the group Fox News has been promoting. But obviously everyone on Fox News’ payroll can’t win.





As my advertising in Iowa last week confirms, I am an experienced political infighter. My name was the first one on Barack Obama’s enemies list. In fact, Obama probably only fears two candidates: Trump and me. We are both to-the-point people. Trump obviously has a massively higher profile, but it is not clear as of today whether he will run. We’ll see how his candidacy unfolds and if he ultimately announces. In the meantime, I’m in. I announced I am a candidate, not just an “explorer” trying to gauge the temperature before jumping in.





Right now I am probably heading up the top of the second division. But I am fighting to make it into the first tier. I hope you will take the time to study my qualifications.





This weekend I have time. We will be scheduling news conferences to highlight important issues. And Sunday morning is reserved for worship. But otherwise I have a lot of flexibility to meet new faces and I warmly invite you to give me a call and get together. I arrive Saturday afternoon.





Unlike the other candidates, I don’t travel with a pack of handlers, corporate jets and limousines. I answer my own phone, and I would devote time to answering the calls of ordinary citizens if I got to the Oval Office. My cell phone is (917) 664-9329. Let’s get together this weekend and start something.





Help me launch the New Ronald Reagan Revolution in Iowa. Let’s win this one for the Gipper.





With warmest best wishes,





ANDY MARTIN





AM:sp



No comments:

Post a Comment