Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Andy Martin asks New Hampshire judge to sanction Jennifer Horn

Republican Presidential Candidate Andy Martin, who was attacked by New Hampshire whacko Jennifer Horn, says Horn has abused her son, who is currently charged with alcohol and drug offenses. Horn is a confidante of New Hampshire GOP Chairman Jack Kimball.




ANDY MARTIN /2012


“The Right Republican” for


President of the United States


Join the New Ronald Reagan Revolution


www.AndyMartinforPresident.com


E-mail: Andy@AndyMartinforPresident.com


Campaign mail:


P. O. Box 1851, New York, NY 10150-1851


Tel. (866) 706-2639 Fax (866) 707-2639



Blogs:


www.AndyforPresident.blogspot.com


www.AndyforPresident.wordpress.com


www.YouTube.com/Martinin2012



May 24, 2011



Hon. Thomas A. Rappa, Jr.


Plymouth District Court


26 Green Street


Plymouth, NH 03264



Re: State v. Horn, Case No. 2011 – CR – 1287



Dear Justice Rappa:



Defendant Thomas Horn is an abused and neglected child. He is also a potential killer on New Hampshire’s highways. How often have we seen tragic incidents where young people killed themselves, their friends and innocent drivers because of alcohol and drug abuse.



Mr. Horn’s mother and I are not friends. I have seen her posturing in public while she obviously failed to be a proper adult role model in her own home. Normally I would not insert myself in a traffic matter. But when the traffic matter arises because of the abuse and neglect of a child by a political hypocrite then my intervention illustrates the need for both enforcement and an end to public hypocrisy.



I am sure Your Honor will impose an appropriate punishment for Mr. Horn’s transgression. An 18 year-old that is driving around with booze and drugs in the car lacks proper role models. I am not a teetotaler. I believe adults can drink responsibly. But I abhor adults who allow young drivers to take alcohol and drugs along as “passengers” in motor vehicles. It’s a form of child abuse, because children often replicate the behavior of their parents.



Mrs. Horn doesn’t like me; she thinks I’m an evil person (I’m not; she’s delusional). And probably Mrs. Horn will like me even less after she reads this letter. But some day she may thank me for saving her son’s life when she obviously failed to instill in him a sense of responsibility for the use of alcohol.



What I have seen in New Hampshire is that influential people in politics get a “pass.” Recently Joe Barton committed an open-and-shut crime. He tried to intimidate a New Hampshire State Senator to influence her vote. That’s a criminal violation of federal law. It’s a serious crime because it strikes at our democracy. But Barton got off because of a “fix.”



I would implore Your Honor not to be influenced by politics or family position or local counsel or anything but the law and the need to send a strong message both to the parents of young people and to young people that driving around with drugs and alcohol in a car endangers their lives as well as the lives of other innocent drivers on New Hampshire’s highways.



Please feel free to contact me. I regret that I cannot be in court on Wednesday due to prior travel commitments.



There is no ex parte communication in this letter. I have mailed copies to the interested parties, and I am enclosing extra copies for the Court to deliver in open court on Wednesday.




Respectfully submitted,




ANDY MARTIN



cc: (by first class mail and enclosed)



Trooper Charles Botout


Troop F


Box 440


Twin Mountain, NH 03395



Mr. Thomas Horn


4 Fireside Circle


Nashua, NH 03063


No comments:

Post a Comment