Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Presidential Candidate Andy Martin delivers "Grim Reaper" letter to Rep. Anthony Weiner

ANDY MARTIN /2012


“The Right Republican” for


President of the United States


Join the New Ronald Reagan Revolution


www.AndyMartinforPresident.com


E-mail: Andy@AndyMartinforPresident.com


Campaign mail:


P. O. Box 1851, New York, NY 10150-1851


Tel. (866) 706-2639 Fax (866) 707-2639



Blogs:


www.AndyforPresident.blogspot.com


www.AndyforPresident.wordpress.com


www.StopNorthernPass.blogspot.com


www.YouTube.com/Martinin2012



June 8, 2011



Hon. Anthony Weiner, M.C.


One Ascan Avenue


Forest Hills, NY 11375


Hand Deliver




Dear Representative Weiner:



You and I are diametrically opposed on the issues. But I have always respected the fact that you fought for your views with great passion and apparent sincerity.



It has fallen on me as the leader of genuine conservatives in the Republican Party to serve as the Grim Reaper and to deliver a request that you step down for the good of your party.



Republicans (myself included) would love for you hang on.



But I love politics and I love our American brand of politics. I went to work on Capitol Hill in an era when people could disagree and still be friends. That’s the kind of president I would be, condemning the “sin” and forgiving the “sinner.”



You need to step down in the interests of politics. You make everyone in the process look bad. Congress is being shamed; both parties are diminished. There’s no future for you in that approach.



My presidential campaign has established a “Fighting Camp” in Kew Gardens to speed the process of your retirement.



Notwithstanding our partisan differences, if I can be of any help, please do not hesitate to ask. I will do my best to assist you.




Respectfully submitted,



ANDY MARTIN



AM:sp

No comments:

Post a Comment